- Client: Gorgias.com
Gorgias: Designing a Helpdesk product with over 10,000 customers resolving millions of support tickets daily.
Gorgias is a San Francisco-based company focused on providing the best helpdesk product for e-commerce Platforms like Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce. Merchants love to use Gorgias because it integrates with social media channels where most support requests are initiated and uses AI automation flows to treat tickets effectively. Presently, Gorias is at 75M in funding, with over 250+ employees and offices in 7 countries.
- Product Designer
I have worked with Gorgias on multiple projects, from branding and marketing to product design. At the core of our collaboration was a shared belief that we could create a product that makes customer support easier. Working closely with the product team, I designed features, gathered customer feedback, and implemented workflows to collaborate more effectively and improve the product.
- Identify UX issues, and suggest solutions
- Work with developers to implement new features and provide feedback or required visual assets
- Design UI's and create prototypes for new features
- Work with product owners to design solutions (products) to meet other needs of our customers
- Implement workflows to facilitate collaboration with devs
- Create a comprehensive UI design system for the web app, the widget, and for the mobile app
- Test prototypes with a group of users and gather feedback
- Iterate design solutions based on user feedback
- Actively search and identify UX issues and suggest improvements
- The logo was designed by me also, 1 year before