- Client: scytale.io
Scytale website design and development
Scytale is an identity management service that enables frictionless authentication across any cloud platform. The company raised a series A of 5M and was later acquired by HPE.
- Product Designer
Prior to starting the design phase I working with the head of marketing on the website UX & content strategy. Next, I designed and developed the website along with all the visual assets required for conveying key product features and functionality. Occasionally I also created promotional materials used in events or online growth tactics.
- Design the website along with the illustrations and icons
- Development of the site; jam stack - static with an API-based CMS
- Implement continuous development CI/CD
- Optimise for mobile and performance
- Integrate performance-specific services for AB-testing and growth.
- Integrate a blog and a resources section that allows visitors to download technical material after filling up a form with their info
- Integrate a newsletter - Create zappier automation for transactional emailing
- Download PNG previews